SAN DIEGO–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Pipeline Therapeutics, a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company pioneering precision neuroregeneration, announced today that management will participate in the following investor conferences during October 2022:
- Cantor Fitzgerald Neurology & Psychiatry Conference, October 6, in San Francisco, CA
- BMO Life Sciences Private Company Showcase October 13, in New York, NY
- Oppenheimer’s Private Company Showcase, October 17-18, in Palo Alto, CA
- 2nd Annual Needham Biotech Private Company Virtual 1×1 Forum, October 18-19
- Bank of America Private Company Showcase, October 20, in Boston, MA
About Pipeline Therapeutics
Pipeline Therapeutics is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company pioneering the development and commercialization of first-in-class therapies for precision neuroregeneration including myelin restoration, synaptogenesis and axonal repair. The Company has a broad pipeline of programs to address multiple CNS disorders. Its flagship program, PIPE-307, has completed two Phase 1 clinical trials – a SAD/MAD study and a PET study – in healthy volunteers, and has received Investigational New Drug clearance from the Food and Drug Administration to initiate clinical development in relapsing-remitting MS patients.
For more information, please visit www.pipelinetherapeutics.com and engage with us on LinkedIn.